St George's 360° Filmmaking Club
A 5 week filmmaking club for young filmmakers at St George's Primary exploring and creating with this cutting-edge 360° camera technology.
Venue: Market Hall
Junior 360° Filmmaking Club
A hands-on film making club for young filmmakers exploring and creating with cutting-edge 360° camera technology.
Ideal for those interested in filmmaking, the club has been designed to cover the principles of 360° filmmaking, storyboarding, filming and simple editing. The small group size means plenty of dedicated time to really get immersed in 360 creativity!
At the end of the course, participants will get to see their work in the Market Hall’s 15m 360° immersive dome (the only one of its kind in Europe) as part of a concluding mini film festival to which parents/carers will be invited.
Tickets are valid for 5 sessions:
1. Tuesday 13th June 3.30pm – 4:30pm at St George’s
2. Tuesday 20th June 3.30pm – 4:30pm at St George’s
3. Tuesday 27th June 3.30pm – 4:30pm at St George’s
4. Tuesday 4th July 3.30pm – 4:30pm at St George’s
5. Tuesday 11th July 3.30pm – 4:30pm at Market Hall
Individual session running time: 1 hour