Parent & Little One Sensory Screening
Special lunchtime screenings perfect for parents with pre-school children.
Venue: Market Hall
Date: Thu 14th Mar | 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
FREE Child (under 5) with every adult ticket.
Regular Thursday lunchtime screenings for parents and their little ones.
Enjoy one of our screenings and take a chance to pause in the middle of the day. A comfortable beanbag, space for little ones to move and some amazing images to enjoy. Each week will feature a different one of our ‘sensory’ screenings:
- Into The Fruitbowl – have you ever wondered what it would be like to be in the centre of a watermelon, an orange, or a lemon? Into the Fruit Bowl is a fun, playful, explosion of fruit and colour.
- Rainbow Aurora – feel yourself relax as you watch strips of light dancing around the dome, with sounds that follow their gentle movement.
- Follow The Water – a ‘real world’ 360-degree video experience following water on its journey, from meandering rivers to the joys of the seaside, spectacular wildlife and water activities.
- Colour Your Senses – a journey of swirling particles that collide, overlap and disperse, enveloping the dome in glittering lights.
- Terrific Travels – Experience trainspotting in a wild forest, venture into the city with cars & planes, before heading to the stars. Finally, dive underneath the sea with submarines swirling around.
- Out of the Toybox – Blocks, numbers, and letters tumble and fall from a huge open toybox! An experience to encourage creativity for little ones. What will they build?
Come before – or stay on afterwards – to catch up with friends and enjoy something delicious from our café.
Screenings times vary depending upon content.