Liskeard Working Lunch
If you want to get involved with a thriving business community, join us for lunch at Liskeard Library.
Venue: Country Branch Library
Next Date: Tue 5th Mar | 12:30 pm - 2:00 pm
The Working Lunch is a great way to meet business owners and entrepreneurs to discuss the challenges and possibilities in Liskeard.
These guided conversations will be themed each month based on the experiences, issues and opportunities that are felt in the town. Enterprise has an important part to play in the growth and mood of Liskeard, and here is a place to share ideas.
This model works well in our Plymouth buildings and we are excited that we can do the same in Liskeard Library.
Lunch with coffee, tea and cakes. Please choose from the menu below for lunch options:
- Davidstow Cheddar Toastie
- Baker Tom Ciabatta Roll with Cheese and Cornichons
- Baker Tom Ciabatta Roll with Falafels and Houmous
- Red Lentil and Coconut Dhal
- Soup of the Day
- Ploughmans-style lunch of houmous, cheese, local bread roll, pickles, and salad
- Homemade Baked Beans on Toast (Vg)
- Boiled Eggs on Toast